In addition to selling our beef by the pound, we also take custom orders for QUARTERS, HALVES or a WHOLE STEER!
We are located on Route 401 just 1/2 mile west of Route 100. You will see our sign on your left.
Please Call ............ Ray or Mary Nestorick ...............for further information at............ 610-458-5408.
3108 Conestoga Road Why Not Farm &
Glenmoore, Pa 19343 Why Not Farm Store
Why Not Farm offers all our products for sale in a quaint little store located right on our farm. In addition, we offer other locally made products.
Daily, Monday thru Sunday, 8am-8pm, in our store, you can find:
- Grass-Fed Beef such as Steaks, Roasts, Brisket, Chip Steak, Cubes, Ground Beef, Patties, Short Ribs, Soup Bones
- Beef Jerky
- Beef Sticks
- Free Range Whole Chickens, legs and breasts
- Swarmbustin Local Honey
- Pennsylvania Maple Syrup
- Free-Range and Cage-Free Eggs
- Amazing Acres Goat CHEESE
- Conebella Farm and Hillside Pasure Cow CHEESE
- Goat Milk Soap
- Stryker Farm Pasture and Forest raised,GMO/Antibioitic/Hormone Free, Heritage PORK Products
- Local Yogurt from 7 Stars Farm in Kimberton
- Organic, Fresh Ground, Hartz Farm Peanut Butter
- "NatCheryl " Deodorants and Capsticks
- Christina Maser Locally and sustainably made Jam
- JUICE PLUS+ Capsules by order on mnestorick.juiceplus.com
- Chew Choo Dog Bones and Bones for Bone Broth Soup